Sunday, September 13, 2009

Patchwork cushion problems...

I have been peering at some lovely fresh vintage/new fabric patchwork on the web here, here and here.

I am new to the patchwork world, and I am struggling to select, size and organise nice colour combinations. 2 hours passed and all I could come up with were these - a red, blue, green and yellow collection of fabrics.... when i look at them now all i can see now is a ridiculous rainbow smoosh kaleidoscope of colour...
Maybe i just need to sleep on it. Rest my eyes hehe. Any advice? x

4 comments:

  1. Quite like the greens myself. And the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are on the right track, I also like the green ones the best, but maybe that is coz I love green, yellow is also good I love animal print like the deers and the chickens (if that's what they are the photo is quite small) in the yellow section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Alissa, you're certainly on the right track. I figure the rule is - if you like it - then it's a good match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're all great. You probably do too now you haven't been staring at them for the last couple of hours!

    ReplyDelete