Sunday, March 14, 2010

Flea Market Finds

I am joining in with Her Library Adventures Flea Market Finds meme for the first time today - yay!
:
Is it allowed if I didn't even need to leave the house to score these buttons??? They did come from a thrift store however. My mum works in a beautiful one and she finds treasures for me all the time - she knows just what I like and grabs the good stuff first. Are you jealous? hehe
:
Today mum surprised me with buttons, bobbins and some fancy packaged needles.

Just look at those vintage sailor duckies!

Thanks mum! Love you x

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm jealous! Great buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous too, my mum used to do the same for me but she has retired from the thrift shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the buttons. Isn't it hard when you have to decide whether to use them or keep them lol ! Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh for the love of buttons! Thanks so much for playing along this week, lovely to have you. Those buttons are just delightful and you are just so lucky wot have your mum looking out for lovely things for you!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous buttons - well done having them come to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes very jealous , will your Mum adopt me ?

    ReplyDelete