Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Creative Space

I have been happily crocheting any spare time away this week while watching TV - loving Brothers & Sisters these days.I now have 20 grannies in baby girl colours.
I got stuck into making the cream border around the purple squares last night. I love how quickly the squares grow when you add the border.
Here is Lucy and her long rabbitty back legs last night..... I do love when she tucks her face into her front paws!
Do head over to Kootoyoo to read some lovely Creative Spaces.
Thank you for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that Brothers and Sisters is on 2 nights a week. It's extra specially good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are making great progress on the granny squares. What yarn are you using?
    Sorry I didn't make the movie last night. Hope you got a good crowd and enjoyed the show x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your girly grannies are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what sweet colours, your grannies are looking so sweet!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! (And your feline friend.)

    ReplyDelete