Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A good book...

Last year while travelling around Laos with the boy and craving a good read (which for me aside from craft blogs is sadly hard to come by) I came across Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. I judged a book by its cover 100% - not normally advised. But I loved it! The plot and review? Well I am a self confessed terrible book and movie critique so I won't even try. But... the critique from Reading Matters blog describes it well... so check that out instead of reading my garbled jargon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Tracey, I love this book too! Have you seen or read "Everything is Illuminated"?? I watched it, then ran out to find out what else this guy was responsible for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book too. One of my favourites, so beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete