Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blogtober - Quilt inspiration...

Thank you to these clever bloggers whos tutorials and photos are inspiring me to complete my most recent project...
  • Film In The Fridge - her quilts, colour combos and photos are so so beautiful and contemporary (my diamond top stiching pattern is from here)
  • Aunty Cookie - I found her baby quilts in Little Bird @ Pt. Elliot. Gorgeous fabrics, so coordinated and reeeealy soft chenille bits!
  • Pins & Thimbles - has a great vintage sheet quilt tutorial - love love love!
  • Amy A La Mode - interesting smaller squared quilt
  • Stitches in Play - lazy girl's machine binding tute
  • Just Something I Made - awesome vintage quilt projects, just look at her card holder

In the future I would like to collect enough sheets/pillowcases to make a 100% vintage sheet/pillowcase quilt ...something like this by Sew Chic. Vintage fabrics are so cheery, summery and bright but pale and mellow at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment