- Film In The Fridge - her quilts, colour combos and photos are so so beautiful and contemporary (my diamond top stiching pattern is from here)
- Aunty Cookie - I found her baby quilts in Little Bird @ Pt. Elliot. Gorgeous fabrics, so coordinated and reeeealy soft chenille bits!
- Pins & Thimbles - has a great vintage sheet quilt tutorial - love love love!
- Amy A La Mode - interesting smaller squared quilt
- Stitches in Play - lazy girl's machine binding tute
- Just Something I Made - awesome vintage quilt projects, just look at her card holder
In the future I would like to collect enough sheets/pillowcases to make a 100% vintage sheet/pillowcase quilt ...something like this by Sew Chic. Vintage fabrics are so cheery, summery and bright but pale and mellow at the same time.