Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blogtober: So sleepy..

Well, that's it. School holidays have come to an abrupt close. I feel really tired. Not looking forward to the early mornings for the next 9 weeks. Photocopying homework sheets again... uuuggghhh....term 4-itis has hit ...a whole week of swimming lessons... beach camp in November... only 3 months and then lovely 6 week Christmas holidays. I can do this. Yes, i can!

On the kawaii front here's Lucy dozing on an unfinished baby quilt I made last night for my friend who's about to pop at any given moment. I'm getting quicker at the whole quilting business, I made the binding myself (who does that!) and hand stitched it on. Me.. ha! What would one do without a rotary cutter, self-healing cutting mat and quilters ruler? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment