Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blogtober: Bowerbird Bazaar

I went to the Bowerbird Bazaar in the city this morning with Sherry, Cherry and Pippa, and bumped into fellow Brown Owl Donna and her son - it was quite the Adelaide Brown Owls love in to be honest :) I had such a nice day out girls x
We caught up with Linda of Deliah Devine and couldn't resist her beautiful teacup brooch. Thank you Linda. Your stall was lovely, as was your button necklace :P

I was so impressed with the awesome wares made by Adelaide artists - brooches (Oh dear -more to add to the collection), fabric mirrors, necklaces, quilts, fabrics and lots of lovely bits and bobs! It revived my hope that Adelaide can be an exciting little city (being a Melb. girl I cannot help but compare....I know I shouldn't do this)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment