Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Place & Yours: Blog HQ

I am playing along on this fine Sat morning with Pip's meme My Place & Yours. The theme 'Blog Headquarters' was decided by Ninon.
This is where I sit, put my feet up, drink my tea in my fave cup and blog my life away. I heart my lappie (her name is 'Shiba. What does it say about someone when you give technological devices a name?). Off to a BBQ now, this anti-social butterfly is actually quite excited to be venturing out into civilization. x

7 comments:

  1. I love my laptop too but I really LOVE that blankie. If I had such a cosy nook I might be a bit antisocial too. Have fun at the bbq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a seriously comfie blog HQ, I think I'd be tempted to have a wee kip if I settled in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that's my idea of comfort..much nicer that sitting upright at a desk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks coomfy!
    My laptop's name is Apple.
    It's not a Mac, but its green =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw. I feel so much better for seeing a blanket-strewn Blog HQ! Super cosy and cute too! Thanks for joining in - it looks ace at your place! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute blog HQ ! i guess someone who gives a name to technical device is more poetic that the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!! I name everything electronic; iPod = Polly, my new computer = Ivor, my car = Wyatt, so I'm assuming it means you a very clever :)

    ReplyDelete