Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Creative Space...

Why hello, how was your day? :D

I'm sharing the goings on in my Craft Room today. I have just finished tidying up the craft cupboard, which I find such a relaxing job - folding fabrics, winding ric-rac, colour sorting buttons (obsessive compulsive or what!) and oh .. don't forget piling up all those W.I.P's (sigh).Also I am feeling bored and totally unispired by the look of our lounge and dining rooms these days. Perhaps a feature wall or two will be on the cards. BUT until then - our rather bland bamboo coat rack is getting a much needed makeover with Nippon's paint in 'Golden Pheasant' (I do so love paint names). I will post the completed project soon xX
See more Creative Spaces over here at kootoyoo's abode :)

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely craft space! We must have that craft day we've been talking about. I've got time off over christmas, maybe then?

    Love that yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been looking for a coat rack like that... that colour is AMAZING!! Soooooooo.... where do you live then...?! ;) (so that I can uh... look at it in person, yes... and also "look" at all your lovely lovely fabric...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the yellow...so bright and sunny:) Tam xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space looks so colourful and neat now. Lucky you that enjoy tidying it, I wouldn't mind a bit of ocd in the cleaning department. Loving that yellow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it sooo satisfying doing some sorting out. I too am somewhat obsessive about my buttons and have had to go so far as taking out the ones I don't like and putting them, all colours mixed up, in a container for the girls - that way they get the joy of playing with buttons without messing up Mummy's colours!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden Pheasant is a pretty cool colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, i love that yellow and such a fabulously named yellow at that. and well done with your neat sorting out. i am hopeless with that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colour. good job of tidying. wish i could catch the neat & tidy bug

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love a good organising session (it's on my list!) but that yellow coat rack ~ now that's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good on you! I love the sorting and dressing up phases we get ourself into... now I just have to convince myself to sort out all the fabric that is piled up on one of the lounges after a week of hectiv sewing for an extra market I squeezed in.....

    And I love paint names too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Golden Pheasant appears sunny and pleasant...arghh...somebody stop me, I'm getting out of control. Beautiful neat cupboard, must be very satisfying :)

    ReplyDelete