Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fox Hotel : Denmark

I have been thinking about my brother tonight, who now lives his life as a graphic designer in Berlin. 2 years ago I visited him with mum+dad. We had a lovely holiday. It was rather cold. Hence I bought piles of gloriously high socks, mittens and scarves.

Anyhow tangents aside - I met his housemates who were also graphic designers. One of their jobs was to design a hotel room for Hotel Fox in Copenhagen. I love what this hotel has done - 61 rooms all interior decorated and designed by 21 artisits. Some are quirky. Some are outrageous. Others are cute and cosy. Fun. Fun. FUN!

You must visit here and view them all.

Rm 502 Hearts The Royal Wedding

Room 216 Ian O Pooc

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Fabulous... I love little posts like this-- inspiration!

    ReplyDelete