Sunday, March 28, 2010

a change

I was one of those kids who would get bored and whip everything from my bedroom shelves and happily while away the hours sorting, rearranging, organising and shifting my books and ornaments.


Well... not much has changed I guess! This week all visable shelves and table tops in the house are getting a much needed fresh look. aaaaaaand I didn't stop there - I thought I would freshen up my blog too.

I do like it. I like most things in duck egg blue or subdued aqua these days. I hope you like it too!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Your header is lovely & I am partial to the duck egg blue, very sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, like your header, did you arrange that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks terrific....well done. love it. very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look Trace! Very nice! x

    ReplyDelete