Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Creative Space

I am loving the school holidays but have not been overly creative, just busy with weddings and family visits and good things like that. Here's what I've been up to....
The finished baby blanket - border complete ...at last.
This morning a green and pink marble cake was made for my Boy's daughter - she's 12 today! I have never marbled before but I just checked the oven and it's looking good... and very paisley. Oh hello Lucy - your whiskers are looking lovely todayx
Please head over here to see more creative spaces at Kristy's place.

8 comments:

  1. such beautiful colours in your space today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in the baby blanket go really nicely with the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby blanket!!

    I just recently picked up crocheting.. I wish I can crochet something fancy like that too><

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blanket turned out beautifully. I used to love marble cake as a little girl, hope it turns out for you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little blanket is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little blanket is so cute. and so puss, great photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn that icing looks goooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The baby blanket is so cute. What a cake that would be! Great colours!

    ReplyDelete