Friday, May 7, 2010

A surprise of the bestest kind...

Last year I had the pleasure of working with a simply lovely teacher who sadly no longer works at my school. During the first week back at school I was given a bag of goodies which belonged to this special person and some which were made by her mother. Imagine my delight as I spotted the fabulous-ness which was inside - almost 100 knitted squares all with black crochet borders!!!! I feel delighted and honored that you chose to pass them onto me. I promise to transform your mum's little squares into a beautiful blanket.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you (you know who you are) xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh they will make the most beautiful blanket - it will look like a stained glass window. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a lovely gift. I like how you have planned your colours too. Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colours too. That is going to be an amazingly beautiful rug when it's all stitched together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I think I'd have to spend days just playing with color arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, that colour plan looks pretty good. i made a similar hexagon patterned one, i 'colour coordinated' the pieces and it looks quite amazing when done. good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete