Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SprING!


Despite having a horror cold/flu type ailment, this sunshine and mild weather has got me hap-hap-happy!!! There has been a fair amount of swinging from the jacaranda tree, and a fair number of grazes attained from spinning too fast and smacking my legs into the trunk. 


Our pruned-to-death roses have all started to bud-up (technical language? please, who needs it!). Since we bought our house almost 1 and a half years ago I have not seen this many rose buds... and I AM EXCITED. I can see apricot, dusty pink, hot pink and white buds, and the greenery is thriving with recent rain. Can't wait to have all my roses blooming and bring cut flowers inside. I really love having my own flowers in the house - even those silly nasturtiums!

I hop you are enjoying  the Spring.
xxx

ps. Blogtober and I didn't work out. It's over.  I'll be here when I can.

1 comment:

  1. Your garden must look a picture at the moment with all those pretty roses!

    I don't care if you are doing blotoberfest or not, I'll still stop by and say hello.

    Have a happy day and try not to smack into the big tree while spinning in your pretty garden!

    ReplyDelete